Chain Link Fence for Reinforcement and Perimeter Control
Secure construction perimeters and reinforce silt fence with chain link. Chain link is also used to secure playgrounds, subdivisions, estates, commercial properties and municipal buildings.
Chain Link Fence Rolls for Silt Fence Reinforcement
Silt fence reinforced with chain link is also known as Super Silt Fence. Super Silt Fence is specified on long term sites with highly sensitive areas that are susceptible to erosion. In this reinforcement application, chain link rolls are attached to Super Silt Fence Fabric with Aluminum Ties and secured in the ground with Galvanized Line Poles.
Super Silt Fence Applications
- Perimeter control on long term projects
- Sites subject to high winds and erosion
- Projects experiencing regular silt fence blowouts
- Environmentally sensitive areas (wetlands and RPAs)
Super Silt Fence Materials
- Chain Link Roll (42″ x 50′)
- Super Silt Fence Fabric (42″ x 300′)
- 2.5″ x 6′ Galvanized Line Poles
- Aluminum Ties
Super Silt Fence Kit
- 1 Roll of Chain Link (42” x 50”)
- 1 Roll of Black Super Silt Fence Fabric (42” x 50’)
- 6 Galvanized Line Poles
- 18 Aluminum Ties
Temporary chain link is also used for perimeter control on construction sites. The temporary wire fence creates a barrier between the active site and public space in order to prevent trespassers from entering.
Customize Temporary Chain Link
Add Fence Screen to temporary fencing to brand your site and post security warnings. Fence Screens can be customized to include your logo, project plans and other custom designs that help you market your project and protect your site.
Explore More Fence Products
Need a price?
Contact our sales team to get started.